My Favorite Christmas Albums
I am DEFINITELY an early Christmas advocate. Put up that tree and decorate after Thanksgiving. After all, I've been celebrating Fall with pumpkins and other fall decorations since September, so Christmas starts early in the Campbell house.
Also, the Christmas season goes by SO FAST. I want to enjoy it as much as I can.
With the decorations early, I also turn on some Christmas tunes a little early! I'm not talking about the mainstream radio Christmas music, either. I mean, I can only handle the original "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" so many times. I'm talking Christmas songs and albums that you don't hear on the radio! I want to share my favorites with you guys.
The Christmas Albums that are on repeat in the Campbell House:
1. Christmas Collection, Volume 1 - Sleeping At Last
2. Christmas Party - She & Him
3. A Very She & Him Christmas - She & Him
4. A Very Kacey Christmas - Kacey Musgraves
5. Home for Christmas - *NSYNC
6. It's Almost Christmas - Jon and Valerie Guerra
7. Let it Snow Baby... Let it Reindeer - Relient K
8. Christmas in L.A. - Vulfpeck
Happy Listening! I hope you enjoy these tunes as much as we do. What are your favorite Christmas albums?