Month 1 Milestones
Last week, July 3rd to be exact, marked 1 Month of Ideal Protein. It's cliche, but the time really did fly by! I wanted to share with you some things that I've noticed are different about myself after one month of Ideal Protein: One Month Milestones
- I lost 20 lbs!
- I cooked mushrooms for the first time
- My clothes fit
the way they are supposed tolooser
- I bought a piece of clothing from H&M size Large -- not XL, not XXL, Large.
- I'm thinking about food differently - not dwelling on what I can't have, but looking forward to what I can have.
- I'm strong enough to say no to the desire / temptation to eat when food is in front of me
- I CAN say no!
- I CAN go to a Mexican restaurant and not eat chips, queso, and tortillas.
- the cheats aren't worth it
- I have abundantly more energy
- My face isn't as red / flushed
- I have a more joy filled / optimistic perspective on life.
- I don't constantly dream about cheeseburgers like I thought I would.
Along with my weekly pictures, I'm also taking once a month progress pictures.
You can see all of my June vs July right here!
I wonder what it's going to be like next month? Let's dream big! - JJ